Most change and transformation efforts fail regularly when they encounter practical realities in their implementation. For a company to master change successfully, it needs an integrated approach that covers three dimensions:
1) Strategy: Changes need to contribute to the business development. All change programs should be fully aligned with the organization’s strategy, and their effects need to be brought to bear on actual practices as quickly and thoroughly as possible. That is why we approach all transformations as agile strategy implementation processes.
2) Organization & processes should be flexible and responsive in adjusting to the changing requirements. This is essential for forming a customer-oriented infrastructure that can seize the opportunities afforded by successful changes. Especially the use of digital components can help to lead both – business and employees. Due to the right use of “Transforming Cockpit” the process can become more effective and efficient.
3) Culture: To shape the intended changes into a long lasting success people need to be informed, have the knowledge, skills and engagement. Only in this way the intended changes can be transformed operationally in long-term success. The right ideas and transformation tools take the company’s people along the process which has a positive impact on the implementation.
We work with our clients to develop an effective concept for implementation on all three levels that accounts for the functional, mental, and chronological mechanisms at work in the process. All essential stakeholders are integrated systematically, from top management to all key functions required for the effective implementation.
The changes are going to be transformed into success – consistent, convincing and with market impact.
We work with our clients to seize the following advantages and added values:
1) Identifying the key levers for the efficient and effective execution of the transformation process
2) Keeping and strengthening the essential personnel on all relevant levels accountable and empowered for the implementation
3) Accelerating the
transformation process, aligning it effectively with
the market, and producing successful results