Kienbaum consultants are distinguished not only by their expertise and experience in countless customer projects, but also by their diversity. They come from all regions of Germany and the world, have passed through various training and further education stations and have decided on their career path with individual focal points. What unites them all is their deep interest in people, organizations and the resulting topics. In the Kienbaum Blog they report on the latest HR trends, special customer projects, innovative event formats or scientific studies.
8. May 2019 – Companies in Russia have been facing a number of challenges and questions when it comes to a successful implementation of e-commerce. First of all, even though digitalization (“the use of digital technologies to change a business model and provide new revenue and value-producin… Read more
2. April 2019 – Kienbaum is part of a Germany-wide promotional campaign by family-owned companies titled: “Made in Germany – Made by Diversity”. We are proud to take part in this campaign and to make this public commitment. But exactly what is it about? We posed a few questions concerning this to Fabian, our Chief… Read more
31. August 2018 – The Czech and Slovak economies have been in great shape for several years now and still continue to improve with companies reporting record results year after year. Today, the two are among the largest manufacturing bases for the automotive industry in Europe. Countless car parts are manufactured there and hu… Read more
27. July 2018 – Compensation in the United States is different from compensation in most countries. Just like pay scales in Sweden differ from pay scales in Italy. Within the country, there are salary differences between Mobile in Alabama, Aspen in Colorado, New York City, and San Francisco in California, but generally speak… Read more
25. June 2018 – Since the “Loi Sapin II”’ came in force in March 2017, a major change in France on the "Say on Pay" has been introduced, with an even stricter framework for executive compensation than the EU Shareholders’ Rights directive.During the 2017 annual general meetings in France (SBF 120 companies), 88% … Read more
29. May 2018 – Candidate Experience continues to be a hot topic in talent acquisition, and with good reason. In brief (and brevity is very much called for considering the many definitions of the term that can be encountered), the concept of Candidate Experience refers to overall impressions and perceptions of the candidate … Read more